<3 Welcome to Bel Amour Artistry <3
Welcome peeps!! My name is Mandy and I am a freelance hair stylist and make-up Artist based in Sydney, NSW Australia and small business owner of 'Bel Amour Artistry'.
Let's get acquainted shall we?
I am 27, I am a Mummy to one very beautiful little girl we shall call Miss H and I am married to the love of my life, Brad. My little Bumble Bee is 6 and she is a little gem. She is noisy, hilarious, outspoken and very wild but we wouldn't have her any other way. She is in year one at school, she is obsessed with her dancing where she attends ballet and Jazz classes three days a week and she wants to be a Doctor and a cleaner when she grows up, Bless her. She is the love of my life and keeps me on my toes and I love it.
We live in Western Sydney, we are a normal, happy suburban family I guess, oh and we have a beautiful little pooch named Marley. I should probably take this opportunity to introduce him as my 'son' because that's how he is treated. He will feature here quite a bit I am sure so very necessary I give him a mention too. He is a Bichoodle (Bischon Frise x Toy Poodle) and has a pretty funky coat and a regular client of mine for that reason. There is nothing wrong with him having the occasional braid or coat of polish on his nails right? Hehehehehe!!
Sooooo I have never been to good at speaking about myself because what you see is what you get but that is quite hard to rely on when you are behind a keyboard so I think I might be moving along now.
To Bel Amour, I have a Facebook page where I display photos of my work, advertise specials, offer beauty tips and tricks, product reviews to save you time and money and also beauty on a budget regimes to keep you gorgeous without breaking the bank. I was finding it a little hard to go into depth about products or tips because you are limited to the number of characters per post so I thought I would Blog so here I am. I am not very good with this technology stuff but I shall give it my best and see where we end up!
Until next time, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment